If you have never met your core, or just can’t find where you put it, best you pencil this class in at least once a week. Pilates is a practice which requires deep concentration and connection to the body to develop strength in the abdominals, pelvic floor, lower back, muscles and glutes.
- Pilates Mat – a full body workout using small props to challenge and support your workout. It will leave you feeling longer, stronger and more energised.
- Pilates Arc – designed for comfort and support, the arc is a great class for improving posture. Exclusive to MMS, this class will dramatically improve core strength and spinal mobility.
- Core Fit – A fast moving class designed to elevate your core to a new level using free weights, kettle bells or resistance bands for a challenging workout.
- Reformer – A well-rounded workout targeting specific muscle groups to improve bio-mechanical patterning and function of your body. It’s safe, fun and effective!
* Please note these classes aren’t suitable for prenatal clients. We offer a prenatal fitness class that is based on Pilates principles as a safer alternative.