1. Our Introductory Offer of “$45 for two weeks unlimited classes” is available to brand new clients of My Mama Said and can only be purchased once.
2. Please book into your classes through our on-line booking system as class sizes are limited.
3. You can cancel your booking up to eight hours before the class you booked into commences.
4. Late cancellations and “no shows” will not be offered a refund.
5. Payment for classes must be made upon booking. To book into a class you must either have pre-purchased sessions in your account or pay at the time of booking in the studio.
6. To ensure your safety and avoid disruption to the class, latecomers who are more than 5 minutes late will not be admitted to class.
7. If a class you wish to book into is full please join the waiting list. You will then receive a notification via text or email when you have been bumped off the list into the class in which you must click the wait list confirmed button to secure your place in the class.
8. Block Session Packs and Private Session Packs are all valid for one year from the date of purchase.
9. Private Session Packs are non-refundable and cannot be transferred to another person.
10. In the case of a serious injury we will require a medical certificate in order to extend the expiry date of a session pack. Extensions due to medical reasons must be requested before the expiration date.
11. 1 x Monthly passes are valid for 30 days and are non-refundable and cannot be transferred to another person. In the case of a serious injury we will require a medical certificate in order to extend the expiration date.
12. Instructors and classes are subject to change without notice. My Mama Said reserves the right to cancel classes if necessary.
Group classes: Cancellations need to be made more than 8 hours prior to your class beginning (morning or evenings).
Private sessions: A 24hr cancellation policy applies.
Please email email@example.com or call the studio on 9689 0373
I agree that My Mama Said Pty Ltd is in no way responsible for my personal belongings whilst I attend class. I agree to participate in classes knowing that there is a risk of personal injury, property loss or death. I have disclosed any previous illnesses, injury or disease. I acknowledge that I have sought appropriate medical advice in relation to any previous illnesses, injuries or disease and I am aware that they may be exasperated or prevent me from executing the class safely.
I agree that I, my family, assigns or legal representatives will not make any legal claims of any kind against My Mama Said Pty Ltd or its representatives and members for any personal injury, property damage/loss, or wrongful death, whether caused by negligence or any other matter.
In the case of any theft of your personal property, you must report it to a staff member of My Mama Said Pty Ltd immediately.
By booking into a class you automatically agree to the above Terms & Conditions.