1. Our Introductory Offer of “$50 for 5 classes” is available to brand new clients of My Mama Said. It can only be purchased once and CANNOT be extended. This pass does not include Small Group Reformer Classes.
2. Payment for classes must be made upon booking. To book into a class you must either have pre-purchased sessions in your account or pay at the time of booking in the studio.
3. To ensure your safety and avoid disruption to the class, latecomers who are more than 5 minutes late will not be admitted to class.
4. If a class you wish to book into is full please join the waiting list. You will then receive a notification via text or email when you have been bumped off the list into the class in which you must click the wait list confirmed button to secure your place.
5. All purchases are deemed final, are not refundable and cannot be transferred to another person. In the case of a serious injury we will require a medical certificate in order to extend the expiry date of a session pack. Extensions due to medical reasons must be requested before the expiration date. In the event that a refund is issued a medical certificate will need to be supplied and transactions fees deducted.
6. All Class Passes are non refundable.
7. All memberships are entitled to book in for ONE class per day only. (excluding the Elite Membership).
8. 1 Month Passes are valid for 30 days. Excludes Small Group Reformer Classes.
9. Direct Debit Memberships – minimum sign up term is 4 months (8 x fortnightly payments). The Yoga/Pilates Membership entitles you to book into ONE group class per day only. Excludes Small Group Reformer Classes. To place your membership on hold or to cancel your membership, two weeks notice must be given to us ‘via email’. Yoga/Pilates, Premier and Elite Memberships can be suspended from 7 days to 3 months maximum. All Access Memberships can be suspended for 30 days maximum. Only 1 suspension every 4-month period is permitted. Declined payments will incur a $1.00 fee for everyday that payment is not received.
10. All Access 12 Month Unlimited Membership are permitted a 1-time only suspension period of 30 day maximum. Excludes Small Group Reformer Classes.
11. Courses, Workshops, Masterclasses and Challenges are non refundable or transferable and cannot be purchased in conjunction with any other special offer.
12. Instructors and classes are subject to change without notice. My Mama Said reserves the right to cancel classes if necessary.
Late cancellations and “no shows” will not be offered a refund.
Group classes: A 4 hour cancellation policy applies.
All cancellations must be made 4 hours prior to the registered class. Cancellations must be done by the client online. In the event of a late cancellation (within 4 hours of class starting) or a ‘no-show’ you will forfeit the class. If you are on a membership and late cancel /no show for a class that is booked out at any point, then you will incur a $10 fee. This fee will automatically be deducted from your stored billing details.
If you are on the waitlist and are not intending to go to your class, inside our 4 hour cancellation period and decide you will not be attending you will still be charged the session as its inside the 4 hour cancellation period. To avoid losing your session/or being charged a fee please cancel off the wait list before the 4 hour mark.
My Mama Said is not responsible if you miss your notifications. Keep your notifications turned on. You can always log into your account via the MMS app or the website to double check your bookings.
Private Sessions & Corporate Bookings: A 24hr cancellation policy applies.
Please email email@example.com
I agree that My Mama Said Pty Ltd is in no way responsible for my personal belongings whilst I attend class. I agree to participate in classes knowing that there is a risk of personal injury, property loss or death. I have disclosed any previous illnesses, injury or disease. I acknowledge that I have sought appropriate medical advice in relation to any previous illnesses, injuries or disease and I am aware that they may be exasperated or prevent me from executing the class safely.
I agree that I, my family, assigns or legal representatives will not make any legal claims of any kind against My Mama Said Pty Ltd or its representatives and members for any personal injury, property damage/loss, or wrongful death, whether caused by negligence or any other matter.
In the case of any theft of your personal property, you must report it to a staff member of My Mama Said Pty Ltd immediately.
By booking into a class you automatically agree to the above Terms & Conditions.