1. Our Introductory Offer of “$45 for 5 classes” is available to brand new clients of My Mama Said. It can only be purchased once and CANNOT be extended.
2. Payment for classes must be made upon booking. To book into a class you must either have pre-purchased sessions in your account or pay at the time of booking in the studio.
3. To ensure your safety and avoid disruption to the class, latecomers who are more than 5 minutes late will not be admitted to class.
4. If a class you wish to book into is full please join the waiting list. You will then receive a notification via text or email when you have been bumped off the list into the class in which you must click the wait list confirmed button to secure your place.
5. All purchases are deemed final, are not refundable and cannot be transferred to another person. In the case of a serious injury we will require a medical certificate in order to extend the expiry date of a session pack. Extensions due to medical reasons must be requested before the expiration date.
6. All Class Passes are non refundable.
7. All memberships are entitled to book in for ONE class per day only.
8. 1 Month Passes are valid for 30 days.
9. All Access Membership minimum sign up term is 4 months. This membership entitles you to book into ONE group class per day only. To place your membership on hold or to cancel your membership, two weeks notice must be given to us ‘via email’. Memberships can only be suspended for a maximum of 30 days. Declined payments will incur a $1.00 fee for everyday that payment is not received.
10. All Access 12 Month Unlimited Membership CANNOT be suspended.
11. Courses, Workshops, Masterclasses and Challenges are non refundable or transferable and cannot be purchased in conjunction with any other special offer.
12. Instructors and classes are subject to change without notice. My Mama Said reserves the right to cancel classes if necessary.
Late cancellations and “no shows” will not be offered a refund
Group classes: A 4 hour cancellation policy applies.
All cancellations must be made 4 hours prior to the registered class. Cancellations must be done online or via email. In the event of a late cancellation (within 4 hours of class starting) or a ‘no-show’ you will forfeit the class if you’re using a class pack or incur a $10 fee if you’re on a membership with unlimited classes.
If you are on the waitlist and are not intending to go to your class, please remove yourself to avoid forfeiting your session or being charged a late cancellation fee.
Private Sessions & Corporate Bookings: A 24hr cancellation policy applies.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the studio on 9689 0373
I agree that My Mama Said Pty Ltd is in no way responsible for my personal belongings whilst I attend class. I agree to participate in classes knowing that there is a risk of personal injury, property loss or death. I have disclosed any previous illnesses, injury or disease. I acknowledge that I have sought appropriate medical advice in relation to any previous illnesses, injuries or disease and I am aware that they may be exasperated or prevent me from executing the class safely.
I agree that I, my family, assigns or legal representatives will not make any legal claims of any kind against My Mama Said Pty Ltd or its representatives and members for any personal injury, property damage/loss, or wrongful death, whether caused by negligence or any other matter.
In the case of any theft of your personal property, you must report it to a staff member of My Mama Said Pty Ltd immediately.
By booking into a class you automatically agree to the above Terms & Conditions.