Mat Lovers, Barre Addicts and Superstar
- The minimum sign-up term is 3 months (6 x fortnightly payments).
- After the initial 3-month sign-up period, ongoing fortnightly payments will continue automatically unless you cancel your membership.
- Signing up for a membership means you will have fortnightly payments deducted from your nominated debit or credit card (payments are subject to usual bank charges).
- Declined payments will incur a $1.00 fee for every day that payment is not received. This will be added to your fortnightly payment.
- You are entitled to BOOK 1 x class per day.
Suspensions & Contract Cancellation
- If you decide to cancel your membership before the contract finishes you will be required to pay out the full contract.
- Direct Debit Memberships are entitled to one suspension every 4 months. Memberships can be suspended from 7 – 30 days maximum. Clients on maternity leave are entitled to a 90-day maximum suspension period.
- You must submit all membership suspension requests VIA EMAIL with 1 week’s notice before your suspension start date.
- You must submit all membership cancellation requests VIA EMAIL with 2 weeks’ notice before your cancellation start date.
- 1 Month Memberships are valid for 30 days.
- 1, 3, 6 and 12 Month Memberships are not permitted a suspension.
- All upfront Memberships are entitled to book for ONE class per day only.
- $10 Late cancellation and no-show fees apply. If you are not willing to pay the late fees then do not book into classes unless you are 100% sure that you will be attending. No exceptions will be made due to the limited class size.
- 12-Month Mat Lovers and Barre Addicts Memberships do not include reformer classes and can be purchased at the additional rate of $10 per session.
Please note we have an 8-hour cancellation policy. Cancellations must be done online at least 8 hours before your booking.
All Memberships are subject to booking conditions:
- $10 fee for a late cancellation
This fee will automatically be deducted from your stored billing details.
If you are not willing to pay the late fees then do not book into classes unless you are 100% sure that you will be attending. No exceptions will be made due to limited class sizes.
If you are on the waitlist and do not intend to go to your class, you must remove yourself from the waitlist to avoid being bumped into the class and receiving a cancellation fee. This must be done before the 8-hour mark.
All classes must be redeemed by the same member. Your membership cannot be shared with any other person.
Memberships cannot be used for courses or workshops. These services are provided at extra costs.
We reserve the right to make changes to timetables and instructors without notice.
Socks must be worn on Reformer Machines at all times.